Saturday, July 7, 2012
A PENNY FOR A LIFE
This is a photo taken by my friend. It was taken in Baguio City, Philippines. Such an amazing and very inspirational photo. A kid working hard just to earn for his living. He didn't care much of what might happened to him. Sacrificing is what he do most.
I can say that he's not the only one who does that. There are a lot of kids like him who do the same. Rain or shine they would work hard, strive just to live. A "PENNY" is already a big thing for them. It may not cost enough to some other persons but for people like them including the beggars, street vendors, those who are collecting bottles and boxes, newspapers and so on just to earn and those who I can say who have "nothing", PENNY is heaven to them. They are the people whom we should really care about.
These kids are longing to go to school but have no money to spend. I had encountered one, way back when I was at Baguio City, it was raining that time. A guy shopper asked a kid to get him a taxi cab. I was standing a little near to that guy for I was waiting for a jeepney to arrive. The kid without any second thought went into the streets without any rain gears and start looking for a taxi cab, as he saw one and let the guy in I felt pitiful. Why? not only that the kid is all wet it is because the guy didn't pay him nor the taxi driver. Not even a penny. The kid tried to chase the cab but it went on fast. I couldn't believe what I saw. How sad could that be.
It's hard to earn a single penny in a day, all you need is hard work. People who had good jobs still work hard to earn the right amount of their salary but them? It'll take a week or two or three just to earn a big amount or let me say the regular salary in one day. I hope that people or kids like them must be very well noticed by the government and all the people who has power over money.
Maybe or Let me just also say that we could SHARE a little of what we have with those children and those people who are in need of our help. A PENNY given to them won't change our financial statuses but I assure it will change their LIFE as well as ours too.
BitterSweet26_09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment